Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Back, and smarter than ever.




Well, clearly I am not the most committed of bloggers. Since my last post I successfully ran the St. Jude Marathon. I started my journey through the accelerated nursing school program, and had my first clinical rotation in a hospital. The baby has progressed through crawling to cruising. The K-mushroom can now read. Our little E-mushroom is honing his manipulative skills. Daddy mushroom has made it through his first year of small business ownership, and we're hoping to get through taxes without ending up in jail. So now I'll try to keep up on a more regular basis, even though at this point I'm sure no one reads my blog anymore. So here's a few more recent pictures of my darling mushroom boys. For anyone still out there reading my blog... Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everytime I post something in cyberspace, I check your blog just to see if you've come back to life.

I'm glad to see you back and your boys are as beautiful as ever.

Good to hear about all of your successes too. One day you'll just end up on both feet and start running with it.

Love you!