Thursday, August 24, 2006

HA!

My apologies to the men reading my blog... but honestly, it's about time men start feeling some of the 'perfect body' pressure. Daddy mushroom and I were watching this reality crap show the other day about some pro-football teams' cheerleader selection. Neither of us could believe the standard for 'too fat'... one woman was told that she'd have to loose five to ten pounds (and several inches from her waist) in a week. Not only was she totally good looking, and probably already normal to underweight, but how disgustingly irresponsible of the women in charge to tell a girl to lose that much weight that fast. It makes me glad I have boys, not girls. No matter what this article says, I just can't believe that the pressure men feel to look good will equal the pressure on women in my lifetime.

No comments: