Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Remembering to Breathe

Tomorrow is my interview with the admissions committee for my continuing adventure in education. I must say that going to school the second time (or now the third time) has been a much more fulfilling experience. I'm able to concentrate entirely on classes, and not on the parties planned for the weekend, or who's sleeping around with who. Maybe it's not as much fun... but definitely a more educational experience. Not that my social calander is empty, mind you. I've got playdates and doctor's appointments, upset tummies and school socials. Being a mother, if nothing else, teaches one amazing time management and organization skills. No longer is one allowed to be flighty or forgetful.

But I've gotten distracted... my point was that tommorrow decides my fate. I'm just trying to remember to breathe...

3 comments:

LeperColony said...

Good luck on the admissions interview. I've applied to enough schools to know what it's like.

Anonymous said...

Who is sleeping with whom????

I resemble that remark!

Unknown said...

Yeah... you were definitely one of those distractions.... :)But only in a good way.